Friday Favorites-It has been quite awhile!

 Hi friends.  It has been so long!  Work has been super busy, Kevin is home and the internet has been out. Which leads to no blogging!  Spring has sprung around here, although we are having chilly temps after that crazy storm Wednesday night.  It was crazy!  Here is what has been going on in these parts.

It is crawfish season!  Kevin is a crawfish connoisseur and has been getting his fix quite often.  It has been lovely weather for day drinking.
 
Checking them out at Mid City Yacht Club


This past weekend, my oldest friend, whom I have known since first grade and I went to brunch.  We visited an old fave, Del Fuego, which is owned by our friend Shannon.  They were having unlimited mimosas and a special menu, score!

I got the breakfast enchiladas.  They were AMAZING!

She was so sweet and gave us some peanut butter pie and a churro on the house!

I have been loving taking calls outside while working and admiring my blooming azaleas.  Please don't make us go back to work all the time!



We have been getting our live music fix outdoors at Zony Mash.  So fun!

My oldest niece turned 11 on Monday.  Where does the time go?

I made this yummy dish.  The chicken has salami, Trader Joe's artichoke antipasto and cheese on top.  


Oh hey, I got my first shot!


We had date night at Margie's Grill to celebrate.


I made a spin on the traditional for St. Patrick's Day.  It was so good!


They are currently tearing up our street and it is way messier than this now.  We are getting all new pipes.  This is a good thing, as the ones they are replacing are extremely old.  But not being able to park anywhere near your house is currently not my jam.  This is going to last two more weeks! 

Hope you are well and on the list to get vaccinated when you can!  Enjoy the weekend and I hope to be back with food next week.  What are you up to this weekend?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments