Recapping the weekend- Friend Fun in Fairhope

Hi friends!  Welcome to a new week!  I had a great weekend visiting my best friend in her cute town of Fairhope, Alabama.  We have been friends since the second grade, so basically forever!  We had some pool and grill time, yummy food, worked out, got pedi's and did some shopping.  It was a full crammed weekend!  Here we go with a recap!

I was so happy her hubby let us have a girls' night out Saturday night!
I got there Friday just as my LSU Tigers were winning the first of two games this weekend to go to the Championship of College Baseball!  So exciting!  They were all out by the pool.  I was happy to have some pool time with them!
How cute is this guy?

The kiddos had cheese pizza, we had peach and prosciutto with arugula on top.  Yum! 

We all had smores though!

I had a yummy new beer with my lunch.  I forgot to take a pic of my lunch. 
We did some shopping and got a pedi and then headed home to get ready for happy hour, a yummy dinner and interesting times at the VFW Hall.
It was not her friend Jill's birthday, but they decided to treat us to dessert!


We went to the newly relocated Thyme.

I got the porchetta with spring veggies.

She got the shrimp mofongo.  I didn't try it but she loved it.

We went to one of her friend's 40th birthday party after to say hello.  It was at the VFW Hall and was quite a sight for this city girl...
I wasn't sure if I should be offended or not.  Then I realized I was in Alabama... 
We had a yummy breakfast before I left.  

Old friends are the best!  How was your weekend?  Hope you had a great one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments