Friday Faves-Hosting Book Club is a snap!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  I have had yet another marathon week and happy it is the weekend.  I am hosting book club again and needed to simplify my life to get it all done.  So I decided to use Paperless Post!  They reached out to me and let me try their service for free and let me tell you I will never go back.

So much classier than other online invitation sites and I love the comment wall feature.  There were so many designs to choose from but I decided this one best fit our purpose:


We should have a smashing good time!  We read When Life Gives you Lululemons this time.  We will all wear comfy workout gear and indulge on some cuisine I will be sharing with you next week!

What are you up to this weekend?  Have you tried Paperless Post?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments