Recapping the weekend-Football!

Hello friends!  Happy new week!  This one is crazy with work stuff, events, watching some pups and life.  I hope you had a nice weekend!  I have a few highlights from mine.  Linking up with Biana for Weekending.

On Friday we went to Gentleman Caller's kids' school's Family Fun Night at City Park's Amusement Area. (that's a mouthful eh?)  It was so fun!  We rode all the rides, even the scary ones!  It was so nice to get spend time with my man and his little men!

Selfie on the ferris wheel
The view from the top!
 On Saturday I went and did a lot of errands and ducked the rain.  The days we had off for the hurricane last week were beautiful and it has been crappy weather ever since!  Then that night some friends and I went to a fundraiser for a local chef suffering from cancer.  And watched the LSU Tigers win!

A silly man in a tutu!
Sunday I made a yummy appetizer for a Saints watch party at Gentleman Caller's friends' house.  The food was way better than the football.  I did not properly take blog photos of the Chipotle chicken bites I made but I may still have to blog about them, they were delish!

Before baking, so yummy after!
This week is going to be nuts, I will try to blog a bit, but we shall see.  How was your weekend?

Happy Cooking! 

Missy

No comments