Friday Favorites-For once!

I feel like I haven't done one of these in awhile, life has been so crazy! Nice to get one in for once!  Liking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

Thinking of all of y'all that are in the path of this dang hurricane.  Stay safe and dry and I hope it is not as terrible as advertised.  I feel like we have been so lucky over here in these parts and I want to spread that luck around!

How dumb are these criminals?  I always feel silly that every photo I take ends up on my TV when I pause Netflix, but this story makes me happy I do that!

My Book Club and I went to see A Simple Favor Wednesday night since we read the book.  It was so good, but WAY and I mean WAY different than the book!  I just love Blake Lively.  We went to one of those places where you can eat and drink while you watch, it was such a fun outing!

I got a new share of produce from Covey Rise and am excited to start bringing some new recipes with the local produce I get.  Look forward to two with delicata squash next week!

I am excited for LSU Georgia this weekend despite being an underdog and our heartbreaking loss to Florida last weekend.  I am excited to be spending the game celebrating my friend Kelly's 40th birthday with so many old friends!  

Here we are cheering on LSU 10 years ago.  So much has changed!
I hope you have some fun planned this weekend!  What are you up to?  Have a great one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments