Friday Favorites-Fall is finally here!

 Hey friends!  Happy Friday!  It feels absolutely amazing in these parts--finally!

We had a heck of a cold front come through on Wednesday and we were allowed to leave early to prepare.  They didn't let us leave early on the eve of Hurricane Ida, I am glad they learned a lesson!  Check out this five day forecast!


They lifted the mask mandate in our State and the City followed suit.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  Do you have a mandate where you live?  My office has a vaccine mandate, so I am happy to take it off at work now, but I may still be wearing it at the gym and grocery store.



We booked our wedding!  I am so happy to have the venue I wanted.  I told my family and they were not as elated as we were, but I know it will all be fine in the end.  Now on to all the planning, it seems very stressful, but luckily, it will be a small casual gathering and not a grand affair. I cannot wait to be married!

My friends and I are having brunch this weekend to celebrate my friend Laura, who has a birthday on Halloween.  It will be complete with costumes!  We haven't done this it what seems forever. Well, since 2019, which seems like a lifetime ago.

We did it a day late in 2019 and celebrated Day of the Dead.

Well that's about all I have!  I am going to try and keep this blogging thing up again!

How was your week?  Up to anything fun this weekend?  

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments