Friday Favorites-The Holiday Haul Begins!

Hello Friends!  Happy Friday!  This week has been a doozy and I think I worked enough hours to make two weeks worth of work.  Luckily I am on leave today!


Today, I am getting my hair done and then heading to our annual Pink Poinsettia lunch at Brennan's with some of my my Delta Gamma pledge sisters.  We always get sparkly and have the best time.  

Love these ladies! This was last year.

On Saturday, my sisters, their husbands and me and Kevin are going to a fancy dinner at Doris Metropolitan to have presence over presents!

And on Sunday, my high school friends and I are going to brunch at San Lorenzo in the new swanky Hotel St. Vincent.  I am going to need a juice cleanse after this weekend!

What we have been watching:

Thanks to a recommendation from Lindsay, we watched 8 Bit Christmas this week on HBO/Max.  It was so cute!  We both loved it and had lots of memories come back up as kids who grew up in the 80's!

We have also been watching Maid on Netflix.  It is good, but I always need an upper after!  Usually we throw on a Ted Lasso after or an episode of a new quirky series we found on HBO/Max called How to, with John Wilson.  It is really funny to us, but as I said, quirky, so it may not be your cup of tea.

What I have been buying:

I got this super cute top at Amazon.  I got so many compliments at work.


We installed a matte black sink in the kitchen to replace the builder grade stainless steel one.  I got this soap holder to match.  It squeezes!  So far so good.


I also ordered three wedding dresses from BHLDN.  I hope one works!  I plan on having a ret on session with my sisters and bestie in town for Christmas if they come in time.  Getting married at an advanced age makes dress shopping stressful.  I went to a sample sale at a local boutique and it was not fun.  I kind of wish I could get married in yoga pants, lol!

What are you up to this weekend?  Have you finished your Christmas shopping?  I have one gift left!  Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Happy Cooking!

Missy


No comments