The blended blog asks-October

Hey y'all!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I will take an extra day to write up a recap about mine and instead linkup with the Blended Blog for The Blended Blog Asks October 2.0! Here we go!


1. Favorite Fall Color? I love rust.  I am on the hunt for a rust top and I just can't find the right one!

2. Apple Cider HOT or COLD? Hot please!

3. Caramel Apple: Yes or No? I cannot recall the last time I had one of those!  Maybe I need to make that with some kiddos I know!

4. Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?  Am I weird?  I don't do donuts.  They make me feel weird.  Get me a pumpkin scone of muffin instead!

5. Long or Short Cardigan? Now that I am of a certain age, long please!

6. Favorite Football or Fall Party Food? I love sausage cheese tartlets, and all the hot dips!




7. Orange or White Pumpkins? I like a traditional orange here.

8. Hayride or Bonfire? Bonfire.  With a hot toddy and a warm scarf please!

9. Favorite Fall Baked Good? The cake I made for my mom to which she turned her nose up. Who doesn't love salted caramel?!




10. Most anticipated Fall activity?  More football and a cold front! Its the most wonderful time of the year!


Ah, take me back! 

It is not too late to link up!


Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments