Friday Favorites, the holiday festivities begin!

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday.  I was out sick two days this week so it was a short one.  Hope you all stayed warm with that cold snap!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

I spent my sick days at home with hot tea and wrapped in a snuggie and two blankets.  I read An American Marriage (well finished it) and I LOVED it!  I highly recommend!  I also read the Great Alone and found it to be a fascinating portrait of Alaska, and its people. I recommend that too,  I also have all my blog posts drafted and ready and there are not many so I need to get cooking again!

I got my house decorated last weekend!  My mantle is done and both of my Christmas trees are up!  I am partial to my little one.  I decorated it with the beautiful corn husk ornaments I found in Mexico City!


I am a sucker for a nice warm bath and I am dying to own my own house or make someone's OUR own one day (ahem).  This bathroom has me coveting it so bad!

I just want to relax in there!
I have pizza and wine with my old coworkers tonight, an epic wedding tomorrow night and nothing planned Sunday since the Saints already played Thursday!  What is on tap for your weekend?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments