Recapping the Weekend-Annual Family Beach Trip

Hey friends!  It has been a real madhouse in these parts.  I couldn't miss the family beach trip, so I put renovations, packing and moving on hold for a minute.  We had a great trip as usual and such a good turnout!



These little cuties got there a day before I did.  I just love them so much!
I made eggs for breakfast the first day and I got a double yolk!  Twice!

Ah, heaven.  I did not finish my book.  And we clearly still haven't run out of koozies from my Mom's surprise party!

My sisters and cousin and I had to take a braid picture!

This very large float was a hit with everyone!
I wish this was my view more often!
 We went to the Gulf for dinner with the whole group.  All 36 of us!  My dad comes from a very large family as I have told you before.

I love my sweet grandma and am so glad she came!
I told you there were 36 of us!  We were missing 15 family members.
My grandmother and all but two of her granddaughters.
My dad said something funny when we were taking a photo and I love how this candid came out!
I grilled fajitas for the family on the last night!
Traffic was horrible on the way back, it took us so long to get home.  In addition, not too far into the ride, my niece complained of an upset tummy.  She said she had to throw up.  We had to improvise!

Yup, poor thing had to throw up in a Yeti.  My sister threw it way she was so disgusted!
It was such a lovely break from work and the house.  I love my big crazy family and our traditions.  I am now gearing up for my cousin's bachelorette party this weekend, they arrive Thursday.  I am at the house every night working on it until then.  I really can't wait to finish so I can show it off!

How was your fourth?  Do you have a big family with traditions?

Happy Cooking!

Missy


1 comment

Gia W said...

Hello mate niice post