Five for Friday-Merry Christmas!

It has been so good to be back here in the blogosphere.  Blogging has become a part of my life.  It started as a coping mechanism and in light of the recent events, I found it was hard to cope without it as all the stuff I use for it was stolen.  It is good to have my favorite things back and upgraded.  I also realize how lucky I am to be able to do that!

I'm not really doing five for Friday today just throwing out a few things.

My pledge sisters in DG and I had our annual Jingle Bell Lunch at Brennan's this week.  It was so fun to catch up and celebrate together.  Next year will make 20 years since we pledged DG.  It really was a decision for life, and I am so glad I did it!
Courtney, Me, M'liss, Katie and Becca (Who has been my friend for 32 years!) We are all wearing Kismet Lipstick!

For Christmas Day, I am making Uncle David's Mac and Cheese (Which I shared with you last week)



And twice cooked cabbage, which is creeping up my most popular posts list because it is THAT good!



It has been a bit of a rough month with getting burglarized and scammed in a 10 day span but this has been such an amazing year!  While I would never trade it for the world; I would have liked for it to end on Halloween, lol.


I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah.  This is such a special time of year and so many magical memories will be made! See you next week with some fun, food and family!  Enjoy yours!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments