Five For Friday-One week till Jazz Fest!

Hello Friends!  Happy Friday!  Linking up with the lovely Amanda for Friday Favorites.  The next two weekends are Jazz Fest and I am so excited.  Here we go!

ONE:
I am heading to Columbus, Ohio this weekend for the Delta Gamma Institute and a quick visit with my pretty cousins!  It is not a "real" vacation like I have been craving and stalking someone to start planning it with me, but it is nice to get out of town, catch up on reading, and earn free Southwest points!

TWO:
I finally splurged with my VIB discount at Sephora and got a fancy skincare set.  I went with Sunday Riley because I got their water cream in my Box of Style  and love it!  The power couple kit also got rave reviews!  Lindsay gave me the great idea to do a review.  So when I get it, I will document how it works and see if it was worth the money!  You will get to see my makeup-less mug soon!
Please work!

THREE:

I love a home tour.  Seeing how other people decorate their home and live are just so fascinating to me.  I really don't miss cable, but every now and then I jones for some HGTV! I am sad to be missing a shotgun homes tour in my neighborhood this weekend while I am out of town.  I am so glad I got to virtually tour this one though!  I love all the white touches, art, and who doesn't love a screened in porch!

FOUR:

In semi related news, since I have gotten rid of SiriusXM too, I am hooked even more on Podcasts.  I loved S-Town and have all my coworkers hooked now.  My new find this week is Terrible, Thanks for Asking.  It is not light and fluffy by any means, but it looks at grieving the loss of loved ones and other tough things that happen in life and coping in healthy positive way.  

FIVE:

I only use my waffle iron for Christmas morning waffles.  But this pin makes me want to break it out and make some yummy stuff.  How good does this Cornbread waffle with chili look?


What are you up to this weekend?  I hope you are having lovely spring weather to enjoy!  Let me know in the comments.  Whatever you do, I hope it is wonderful! 

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments