Five for Friday-Longest week in April

Hi friends, happy Friday!  This is my only full work week this month and it was very long!  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend starting with a massage after work!  Hope you had a great week! Linking up with the lovely Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!


ONE:

We got our results from Hogs for the Cause!  We raised just a tinch under $16,000.00 and came in 15th out of 92 teams in porkpourri, which is the creative use of pork dish!  I about cried, what an accomplishment! I'm already thinking of ideas for next year.  Love these ladies and so proud of all of our hard work to kick cancer in the butt!


TWO:
Passover next week makes me think of Brisket.  I love it.  Here are my three ways I usually prepare:

Oven Roasted

In the Crock Pot with Caramelized Onions

In a delightful soup!

For leftovers I love making them into enchiladas, tacos or nachos for a Mexican spin.  Always good on a sandwich too! I may have to make some on Sunday!

THREE:

My latest purchases.  I love spring summer clothing! And deals!

Kohls (hat tip to Emily!)

Target

Target

FOUR:

How good does this look?  I will be making this very soon and customize it.  Holy cow!

Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame Garlic Dressing - Pinch of Yum:
From Pinch of Yum

FIVE:

I am skipping all the fests this weekend such as Strawberry FestivalFrench Quarter Fest  and all the other ones I am forgetting.  I am sad to do it, but I need a free weekend at home.  As a result, there will be no recap post Monday.

Well there you have it!  A low key weekend for me as the last two have nearly killed me with fun.  I hope yours is just as fabulous as it can be, what are your plans?  See you back Tuesday with some food!  I am going to try and switch to Insta Stories now too, eek, I still find snapchat easier.

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments