Recapping the Weekend- Tigers Win!

Hey y'all!  Happy Tuesday. I was off yesterday and enjoyed the day biking around New Orleans.  I was basking in the glow of a fabulous weekend of football, old friends and victory!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Linking up with Lindsay, et al for Hello Monday.  Here we go!


Started off Friday with a Delta Gamma reunion for homecoming!  What a showing!  I was the only one from my pledge class, but we have our own trip next month!

These Gamma Zeta Alums are the best!
After, we took an Uber to the old school DiGiulio Brothers for dinner.  Our nice Uber driver let us all cram in one Uber.

Handsome men in the hatchback!
When in Rome, you must have chicken parm!  So good!
Saturday morning, we hit up a coffee shop and the craft beer shop for supplies and headed over to tailgate.  I was representing all weekend for homecoming!  This was one of the best Uber drives ever, I learned all about nose picking front seat sitters, hee hee!

Delta Gamma forever!
Roasting some gator.  Tiger Bait!
We had a rousing game of cornhole in Touchdown Village.  My team lost, boo!

I could not leave this unphotographed!
Gameday was here!  We missed it.
I haven't been to visit Tom Tailgate in 4 years, it was good to see him!

Gator is done!  Unfortunately he was done and I did not get any! 

First legal beers in Tiger Stadium!
What a sunset. I was in heaven.
Here we go!  If you watched my instagram stories or followed the score, you know it was a good game!

Headed out to Ivar's after to celebrate a Tiger victory!
Unfortunately, I learned when I got home that a hotel under construction in New Orleans collapsed Saturday and killed and injured people.  Keep them in your prayers y'all.  It is so sad.  I decided to take a bike ride over Monday to check it out since all the streets are closed.

How does this happen?  Just so sad.

I am excited this is a short week.  I hope yours is short as well!  See you with some food tomorrow!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

Happy 89th birthday to my sweet grandma!  She is alive and kicking and still cooking like she taught me, I hope I have those genes!

No comments