Recapping the Weekend - We are #1!

Hi friends!  Happy Monday!  My LSU Tigers won the SEC and were named the number one seed in the playoffs!  I could not be more happy.  Of course, the Saints had to go and blow it the next day to make the weekend less victorious.  Linking up with Lindsay, et al for Hello Monday.  Sorry about the loss to us Lindsay, y'all fought hard!

On Thursday, my Sweet Swine O' Mine ladies and I celebrated a team member's birthday and had a holiday gift exchange at the lovely Brasa.  We had some yummy food and the gifts were great!

Love these ladies!

The cauliflower app, so good!
I treated myself to some meat!
Perfect ornament for my tree!

On Friday night, my sisters and cousins and I went to take a lobby hop pic at the gorgeous Roosevelt Hotel before a yummy dinner at G.W. Fins. It was a lovely night of catching up.



On Saturday, I got some Pure Barre, errands and cleaning out of the way before the big game. I  could not pass up the last two bouquets of peonies at Trader Joes!


Then I hunkered down for the game and watched alone with delight.  We looked really good and beat Georgia resoundingly.  Ready for Oklahoma in a few weeks back in ATL!
Sunday morning I got a super early pure barre class in and then headed to my sister's house to watch her kiddos while she and her husband went to brunch before the Saints game.  We had some trampoline time and then made some Christmas cookies.


Ruby needed a little help!

Our masterpieces!
It was a yummy weekend halfway full of victory.  This is a crazy week at work and I hope it flies by.  How was your weekend?

Happy cooking!

Missy


No comments