Friday Favorites-Back to Reality

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  It was a short week for me with Mardi Gras day on Tuesday.  I had a big plan to do a Mardi Gras recap, but my photos are acting up yet again.  Suffice it to say, it was a blast!

Here's the one photo I do have, when we switched headpieces at lunch on Friday!
I have nothing but getting my house in order and practicing smoking meat for Hogs for the Cause this weekend.  It will be so nice to relax and get back to normal! Oh and to go to yoga, I need it!

What am I making?  What about jerked ribs!  I hope these come out great and aren't too spicy!

Image from the New York Times
I have been making my own kimchi this week in order to make kimchi grilled cheese!

Saturday looks absolutely beautiful weather wise so  I am going to try and take my kayak I got for Christmas out to Bayou St. John! I got an inflatable one so I could haul it down the three blocks!

Well, sorry to be so boring on a Friday, I am spent!  What do you have on tap for the weekend?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments