Five for Friday-Mardi Gras Mambo

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday!  I am ready to get into the full swing of Mardi Gras festivities.  Hope your week was fantastic and happy!!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE: 

Today is the Ladies of Misrule Luncheon!  We all don wigs and fun outfits and lunch and explore the Quarter.  Follow me on insta stories today (missyquiggs) to follow all the fun.  Here was the fun last year.

TWO:

Speaking of ladies of misrule...Lindsay was so spot on with this post about the new lady Doritos.  What in the actual F? Well turns out it was a hoax after all.  In kind of sad related news, I wanted to do a home project this past weekend and have a "lady drill" and had to call in a man to do it.  I am getting me a regular old drill dammit!

THREE:

Oh man this recipe has me stopped in my tracks.  French onion soup without the soup?  Only if you promise it has no calories....

FOUR:

A little back story on my favorite Superbowl commercial featuring two New Orleans hometown boys, Odell Beckham and Eli Manning.  What was your favorite commercial?

FIVE:

This article on the great American bucket list popped up on my Pinterest since I have severe wanderlust and the internet now reads your mind. I need to rent an RV and see some stuff!  I have only been to three, the golden gate bridge, Las Vegas (not sure why that is on there but maybe I'm biased) and Washington DC.  How many have you been to of the list?

Well I am off to go have more fun, hope you have some this weekend too!  Have a fantastic one!  See you on Monday with a recap...although the weather may damper some festivities.  Cold and rainy is not good for a Mardi Gras!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments