Recapping the Weekend and Sharing the love

Hey y'all!  I am here for a weekend recap.  I had a great weekend celebrating some great people and relaxing.  I am linking up with Biana for Weekending and Lindsay for Hello Monday

On Friday I went and tried a fun new yoga studio and walked home along Bayou St. John.  Look at this amazing sky!


I had a nice hot bath and finished reading In a Dark Dark Wood. I highly recommend it if you haven't read it.

Saturday was Ruby's first birthday party complete with pony rides!  All the kids loved it!

That is my other niece, Alice, on the pony.
Saturday night, Gentleman Caller and I got dressed up again to celebrate my friend Kelly at her wedding.  It was a great reunion of so many friends I had not seen in years.  And the wedding was epic!  Great food, and so entertaining!

We got there early to get a seat; there were so many people invited!
I loved the neon!  So many cute touches!

She looked so beautiful.  There were Mardi Gras Indians and a brass band to close it out!

Who doesn't love a photobooth?!  It was so fun!
Sunday was full on Hogs for the Cause food prepping.  I made so much with my excellent sous chef.  I cannot share yet what I made, but you will see soon!

I am also linking up with the Blended Blog for the Share the Love gift exchange.  I was paired with Michelle from Texas.  She does not have a blog, so I can't link up with her.  She gave me some sweet pink stud earrings!  I got her a scarf and some valentine napkins. Click on over and see what everyone got!


Perfect for Sweet Swine of Mine!

Well there you have it.  I love the yearly wedding for a touch of fun on a stay at home weekend!  How was yours?  What did you do?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments