The Blended Blog Asks February!

Hey y'all!  linking up with the lovelies at the Blended Blog today, enjoy and linkup too!

1. Kisses or Hugs? As I have gotten older I appreciate hugs more.  A good long one, especially from Gentleman Caller.  Although that doesn't mean I don't love my kisses!

2. Candy or Flowers? Flowers, but not lillies, I am allergic.  Flowers may die, but they won't go straight to my hips!

3. Baking or Cooking? Cooking, obviously!

4. Do you remember your first kiss?  I kind of do, it was at a party in 8th grade.  Fun fact, my sister and I share the same first kiss, meaning the same person.  Weird huh?  We are still friends with him and I am not sure if his wife knows that or not.

5. Favorite color of Roses? Pink is my favorite!

6. Conversation Hearts, yes or no? I don't like how chalky they are so no.  But I love the funny ones!

7. Do you leave love notes? No but I intend to someday.

8. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day?  I have a love wreath that I made that I put on my door if I remember.  It always is around my Mardi Gras decorating time and that takes precedent.

9. Red or Pink? Pink please!

10. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? Dark is my favorite.

11. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.  But I believe in love at 5th sight.

12. Do you give Humorous or Serious Valentine Cards? Now that I have a valentine, serious, but I am a silly girl that love funny ones!

13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? When Harry met Sally.  I told you I was silly.

14. Stay In or Go Out?  I usually like to go out, but I would rather stay in for Valentines Day as well as New Years. I like the special time and meal!



Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments