TBB Asks December

Hey y'all!  Wow, it is December already! I had a great weekend with dinner and drinks with my old coworkers Friday, an epic wedding with Gentleman Caller Saturday night and a lazy Sunday! Linking up with the Blended Blog today to celebrate December, you can link on up as well!

1. Candy Canes? Yes please. I love peppermint flavor...but not with chocolate, that is weird!

2. Christmas morning early riser or sleep in? We don't have the kids for Christmas overnight so we sleep as late as we can, aka when the pup wakes up!

3. Did you shop on Black Friday?  No, not worth it to me! I like sleep and making gumbo better!

4. Christmas Tree up in November? Yes!  I always put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving!

My tree this year is literally twice the width of last years!

5. Do you get Holiday ideas from Pinterest? Yes!  I get ideas about everything on Pinterest!

6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater?  Both!

I call this my 6th grade teacher look

We;; you can't see my glam dress but how fun is my headpiece?

7. Stocking Stuffers: Unwrapped, I love pouring out my stocking!

8. Traditional or Modern Christmas Songs? Traditional is my favorite.

9. Fruitcake? I have never had the pleasure (?) of a fruitcake!

10. Is your Christmas Shopping Finished? Not yet, I need to get on my gifts for my parents!

11. Is there Snow in December where you live? Only twice in my life!

12. Classic Show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph? Rudolph!


What about you?  C'mon and link up!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments