Prepping for the week (August 31-Sept 6)

Happy Weekend!  Hope it was a great one for all.  As usual I had a great one, I could get used to this! Oh wait, I will, football season officially starts next weekend! I cooked a fancy meal Friday night that will appear on the blog soon as well as a real flop of an appetizer that will come later.  Saw the tried and true Bonerama Friday night and another fabulous band, Where Y'acht Saturday.  Forgot how much I missed going to see live music on the regular! 

Was also excited to see long lost family while celebrating my grandfather turning 85 years young.  

Tonight I am making cauliflower tabouli and greek chicken. I'll be eating leftovers of that tomorrow night as I have kickball and a fantasy draft, so no time for cooking and blogging. Making an old fave tuesday that is tried and true and will be posting that soon.  Trying a new carby lunch for the week. Allowing myself that since I am going to try and go to Pure Barre everyday for the #backtothebarre challenge running the month of September.  And of course, my make ahead green smoothies for breakfast after class.

Happy Sunday y'all!

Missy

No comments