Prepping for the week (August 17-23)

What a lovely weekend of fitness, socializing and relaxing!  I made super authentic fancy enchiladas tonight and they will appear on the blog soon!  Here's a preview!




This week for lunch there will be leftover enchiladas and also an old favorite from my earlier days of pinterest this wonderful grilled chicken and barley corn salad from Iowa Girl Eats.  That post will appear one day soon as well.

Have some happy hours this week so no fancy cooking, maybe just one clean out the fridge stir fry that I will share if it happens!  I will be posting older cooking adventures this week.  Got a new camera and trying to figure out how to make my pics prettier!

Hope you had a great weekend and a sunday funday to top it off!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments