The Blended Blog Asks-January

I am so excited to link up with the Blended Bog for their monthly "TBB Asks" Linkup for January.  This is a time of new beginnings and jump starts.  I like to think my actual restart button hits in July because all my moves, break ups and meet ups have happened then, but then I remember I am lucky, I get July and January, two for the price of one!  Without further adieu, here we go!





1. Resolutions or No Resolutions? I guess I will say no.  I don't like to have resolutions or diets, I like to have lifestyle changes, which is something I picked up  when I quit smoking.  Diets and resolutions seem so draconian.  I live a little to no carb, no smoking and moderate alcohol consumption lifestyle, and I like to hit reset on that this time of year since I tend to live another lifestyle before this and after this (during Mardi Gras).


2. Love snow or No Snow? I love snow, but I have no snow!  

3. Name a New Place you want to go this year? I want to go somewhere not in the US. Or Arizona.

4. Would you rather have a new Hair cut or Hair color? Can I say neither?  I guess color, although I would come running back like I always do!

5. Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year? Take care of me and pay tribute to my 30's and the wild ride they have been.  I'll be 39 in May and I am holding on strong to this decade of moving, learning, love and loss.

6. Least Favorite thing about January? How crowded the gym is.

7. Most Favorite thing about January? Seeing who still writes the date wrong and puts the past year.

8. When do you take down your Holiday decorations? Ideally on January 6th to coincide with the beginning of Carnival Season,  but lately it has been around New Years Day.

9. Do you diet in January?I guess you could say I do, but to me it is hopping back on the wagon.

10. What area of your home do you want to organize the most? All of it!  I am pretty organized, I think, but there is always room for improvement.

11. Favorite Winter Comfort Food? Soup.  Really any kind will do!

12. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? Currently,  Caramel Corn.  I just bought some from the boy scouts and it is hard to ignore!

What about you?  Link up and join the fun!

Happy Cooking-

MIssy

No comments