Friday Favorites-Festival season is here!

Hey friends, happy Friday!  We made it!  It's been yet another long week, but I have three short weeks coming up with Easter and Jazz Fest!  I hope you had an easy week!



On Wednesday my high school had an alumnae happy hour at the beautiful Wrong Iron on the Greenway.  It is so close to my house and I got to walk there along Bayou St. John.  I love that my mom and my sisters and I all went to the same school and can share this bond.  Only one sister made it and we missed our other one!

Loyal to Green and White!
Speaking of my lovely neighborhood...I am putting an offer on the house down the street again next week.  They reconsidered and I hope this time is the charm.  It is going to be quite a change going from a renter to a homeowner and landlord but I am excited for the challenge, if it happens; wish me luck, please!

This weekend is the lovely French Quarter Fest.  I am heading over to meet a friend after work today and then heading over with many friends tomorrow!  Have you ever been?

Sunday I plan on finally getting on Poshmark to sell some clothing.  Anyone have any tips, or think another method is better?

And then it is GAME OF THRONES!  I am making a yummy meal for Gentleman Caller and I for the premiere with my premiere Covey Rise haul!  Get ready for some new creative recipes on the blog with lots of produce!

Well there you have it.  What do you have on tap for this weekend?  It feels so weird to be in the 80's here while some up north are getting snow.  Stay warm or cool wherever you are!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments