Friday Favorites -MIA again

Hi friends!  I said I was back and then I only posted once this week, oops!  I hope you are well!  I sure am, I went to see the Foo Fighters last night with Preservation Jazz Hall Band! I am tired.

I want to thank all of you for supporting me and my blog.  It has been crazy over here as of late and I appreciate the good things in my life so much.  I am turning 40 in a short 11 days and as I near the end of my 30's, I am continuing to learn what really matters in life!

Anyway, lets talk Favorites.  



This weekend will be low key, because next week I have plans every night and then next Friday we leave for North Carolina!  I cannot think of a better way to celebrate the last weekend of my 30's than ziplining, experiencing nature, and drinking lots of wine with some of my favorite people.  Here is a recap of our last trip to the Mountains.

This recipe is getting made next week with my yellow beans in my Covey Rise Haul!  Doesn't it look great?

Has anyone ever painted their kitchen or bath cabinets themselves?  I might (fingers crossed) be buying a house soon and the cabinets need a face lift and I want to do it on the cheap.  I was thinking of doing two-toned up and down, what are your thoughts on that trend?


Well, I hope you have a fabulous weekend full of love and laughter!  What are you up to?  See you back soon with some yummy food!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments