We will be back to our regularly scheduled content soon

Haha, what a title.  I was on the road for two weeks with Kevin traveling New Mexico and Colorado and I need to do posts on that!  I went right back to going into the office, not that it makes a difference whether I am there or at home, still working hard! 
 
The trip was amazing and it is a corona miracle that I could to do it all while working, and did not have to take any leave.  With the proper tools, you truly can work from anywhere!  

We hit (what I can recall) Santa Fe, Taos. Pecos National Forrest, Carson National Forrest, the Great Sand Dunes Wilderness, Ouray, Telluride, attempted the Black Bear Pass, Durango, Silverton, Grand Junction and Denver before I left.  He is still out there and I hope to go back out there to meet him again!

I have lost my blogging mojo, have you?  After all that nature, I just can't bear to sit in front of my computer after I clock out of work.  I am organizing my photos and hope to have some posts soon.  I have a few foodie posts backlogged that I will be sharing too.  The fam is off to the beach for 4th of July and I cannot wait.  

Off to regain my mojo, but man I wish I was still here:


Hope to "see" you soon!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments