Friday Favorites - Low key weekend ahead, again!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  This has been a long week and I am glad it is over!  Let's get into some Friday Favorites.


Hogs for the Cause is in a few weeks! We have a meeting this weekend to get the details and menu finalized. By the way, the ribs and Kimchi grilled cheese were a hit! If you want to help our effort to assist families dealing with pediatric brain cancer, please give what you can to my  Fundraising Page.  Even if it is just $5, every little bit helps!



How hysterical are these Farm Crime Stories?! If only that is what I had to deal with there.  We have had a rash of shootings lately.  Be nice people!

I am a season subscriber for Broadway in New Orleans and they announced the next season lineup yesterday.  Hamilton is returning!  I saw it the last time it was here but we won seats and they had a blocked view. I cannot wait to see that again, Moulin Rouge, Cats and Hadestown!  Have you seen any of those?

I love Drunk Elephant products and I am so excited about this new trial size set from Sephora!  I basically only get their products in sample sizes to save money.


This weekend I hope to get to that kayaking and yoga I planned for last weekend and did not do.  I need some cleaning and a Target run in too.  Tonight is an art exhibition and dinner with some girlfriends, can't wait!

What are you up to this weekend?  Whatever you do, wash your hands, stay well and have a joyful time!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments