Five for friday-Hello Fall, well in name only!

Hey y'all happy Friday! I am home again! It feels like forever even though I was home two weeks ago.  I am linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/ Caitlin/Della for High Five for Friday! I know your week was short and I hope your weekend is long! 


ONE:

I have not heard this song in awhile and I love it.  Someone posted it on Reddit while I was trying to figure out Reddit the other day.  Such a great song!  Puts me me in a Friday mood!




TWO:

I have book club tonight!  We read Crazy Rich Asians.  I cannot wait to discuss is was so fascinating. Our friend Suneeta is hosting and doing a Southeast Asian spread.  I am so excited!  Have you read this book?  It is so funny, so educational and a fast read, check it out!



THREE:



That's all! 

FOUR:

I cannot wait to make this easy recipe! Find it here on Pinterest.  Easy sheet pan and broccolini!?  Yes!


FIVE:
I cannot believe this game was 10 years ago.  I am so lucky to have been there and living back here in New Orleans at that time after Katrina.  It was a wonky day, I had toe surgery the morning of and I looked ridiculous with a cast and a costume.  Great memories and great football!


That's what I got this Friday.  What about you?  What are you up to this weekend!  Whatever it is, have a great one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments