Where have I been?!

Hey friends!  I have been on a whirlwind of travel.  I went to Cincinnati to visit my family and now today I am heading on my bucket list trip to see LSU play Wisconsin at Lambeau Field!  Here's a slight recap of goings on.  I'll be back with food and fun next week. And I will be on a severe diet and exercise binge.  Enjoy your Labor Days!

Our family mantra
My life story
My baby nieces!
Buffalo Chicken Wrap at Shooters
Our family friends' beautiful backyard



BBQ! So delicious!
The Casual Pint, awesome beer selection.
I love a flight!
Keeping that Tiger Pride alive in Ohio!
We got some Pure Barre in!
So damn true!  I love Pure Barre!

We grilled out.  I was good and went mostly low carb.
Abby had a fun time with birthday cake!
This was the reason we were here.  Remembering my uncle and raising money for a good cause.
Golfing for salad bars!
I love this cause! Bringing fresh food to kids!
We won Reds tickets and passed them on to the Ohioans to use.
And then we ate more.
Family time is the best!  I came home for like 2 minutes and two fantasy drafts and then now I am off again. This trip is going to be so amazing!  Hope you Enjoy your Labor Day and end of summer.  
Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments