Friday Favorites-The Christmas rush begins!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  This was a long week and next week will be even longer with my hell week at work and holiday events ramping up.  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites. Here we go!



I am hosting my ladies email group Dirty Santa party tonight!  This is the 10th year or longer that we have done this!  I am making a yummy menu of Satsuma and Mint Mojitos, Porchetta, Sweet potatoes and kale and a salad.  We have a fun gift exchange, laughs and love.  You can see the past few years here .

We are having a cousin get together for the Saints game Sunday!  I am making slaw to go with pulled pork and we are having a pork bar.  You can make nachos, tacos, sandwich or a salad!  Everyone wins!  I made these delicious brunchiladas last time we did this.  Check out all the cute kids my cousins have!

Have you finished your Christmas shopping?  I have a few things left to get and they are at places  with funny opening hours so I need to get on it!  I need to ask if I can work a Saturday so I can have a Wednesday to Christmas shop!

I am volunteering at the Preservation Resource Center's Holiday Home Tour this weekend.  I cannot wait to see all the beautiful homes all decked out for the holidays!

What are you up to this weekend?  Shopping?  Football?  Family?  Tell me!  I hope you all have a great weekend and those that are celebrating enjoy the last few nights of Hanukkah.  Stay warm and dry and hug your people!

Happy Cooking!

Missy


No comments