Friday Favorites-The waiting is the hardest part!

Hey friends!  Happy Friday!  It was tough having a full week of work after two short weeks but here we are at the end of it!

The National Championship Game is Monday!!!  I don't understand why they don't do it on a Saturday so us fans can properly celebrate!  My friends and I plan to do some activities Monday before the game, but then I will be at home watching it alone like I like to do!  It is so exciting to have your team in the game, but even more exciting when the game is in your town! Geaux Tigers.  The LSU ones I mean!

The gals in the Quarter in 2008 the day before we beat Ohio State in New Orleans.  I try to block out 2012 since I wasn't living here...or because of how horrid the game was!
That isn't the only waiting!

Kevin was supposed to come in this weekend for the game but something came up at work and no visit.  Now I do not know when I will see him next because both of our schedules are crazy for the next couple of weeks.  Long distance is tough, but worth it!

My back is still killing me and I had another deep tissue massage scheduled for yesterday.  They called me right before it was supposed to start and told me my technician dislocated her shoulder and had to cancel.  I had to move to next week, but now I am getting 20% off at least! But I was really looking forward to getting these kinks out!  I will have to wait!

Still waiting on getting our computers and emails and whatnot working at work.  This cyber attack really knocked us for a loop!

I guess I shouldn't wait for a trip to Grand Isle!  The New York times released their 52 places to travel this year and our sleepy little local island made the list at #19. But not for the reason you are thinking.  That list has me so wanderlusty, time to start planning a trip!

I have a drag brunch tomorrow (I know, I seem to do a lot of those, hee hee) for my friend's 50th birthday and that is about all the plans because we have a hell of a front coming through.  I will be making gumbo and hunkering down. 

What is on tap for your weekend?  Anything exciting?  Whatever it is, I hope it is delightful!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments