Five for Friday-Lots of sleep banked for the weekend ahead!

Hello Friends!  Happy Friday!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!


ONE:

I have been pretty much MIA this week because I caught the stomach flu from my sweet day care attending nieces.  I have gotten more sleep this week than the last three combined. I also lost 4 pounds! I am recovered now, but man that knocked the wind out of my sails! I felt like I was hit by a mack truck.

TWO:

I recovered just in time for a Halloween Dinner last night with some lovely ladies at Muriel's.  It was a spooky good time!


THREE:

RIP Fats Domino.  You were such a musical legend and a great New Orleanian.  I remember listening to him as a kid in my grandmother's car.  Such great memories!


FOUR:

This a long read,  but worth it.  As a single (meaning not married, Gentleman Caller is still around) childless almost 40 year old, this rings so true to my days of being 32 and sometimes to today.  I am now clear in what I want out of life, have nurtured old friendships and created new ones and am an Aunt to so many I have lost count.  Life doesn't always look like what we planned at 20.  Enjoy the one you have created with your own experiences!

FIVE:

This week has been so tiring, I don't have a five!  Give me yours in the comments.  What do I need to know about what is going on with you?

Have a great weekend, I have tons of fun on tap so please follow me on instagram stories to check out the shenanigans @missyquiggs.  I'll give you a preview...LCD Soundsystem late night show and a drag brunch.  Oh and some gardening to make up for all that.  Yup, you know you want to follow the fun!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments