Five for Friday-Staying in Town

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  It feels so good to be staying home this weekend even though I have loved my travels!  Hope your week has felt short and your weekend is long.  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  

ONE:
She needs a facial!
I just can't handle how cute my pup is sometimes.  This was her waiting for me to go to bed Wednesday night.  She is difficult sometimes and I can't find a family member that is willing to watch her anymore when I travel, but she sure does love me and that is all that counts!

TWO:

I found some Fish Oil I can handle after much research at Omega Brite.  They are only burpy when I eat burpy food and they are not fish burps!  It is well worth the price!  Hopefully this and some other changes are going to help my high triglycerides and cholesterol!
THREE:

Speaking of other changes, I am doing pretty well on my no weeknight wine.  I am having festive Trader Joe's Harvest blend hot tea and my new favorite mocktail (Coconut lacroix with a splash of pineapple) to change it up from plain ole water.  I could not resist at happy hour the other day, but a girl doesn't have to totally deprive herself, right?

FOUR:

Oysters from a vending machine sounds like something only the French could come up with! 


FIVE:

This may just be something up gentleman Caller and my's alley, but I am loving all the cooking shows he has found on YouTube for us to watch.  The latest obsession is "It's Alive with Brad."  It is so funny, informative and Brad is so endearing. And it is my Bon Appetit, one of my favorite food magazines!  Do you have any YouTube shows/channels you love?

Well there you have it.  I have a  fun New Orleans weekend ahead, Oktoberfest, a pool party for the LSU game and hopefully riding bikes somewhere (if the weather holds) to catch the Saints game.  What do you have going on?  What are your favorites from the week?  Have a great one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments