The Blended Blog Asks March-Beauty Edition

Hey everyone. I had a crazy busy weekend so no time to recap, but am linking up with the lovely ladies of the Blended Blog for the Blended Blog asks, March!



TBB ASKS MARCH BEAUTY
1. Eyelash Curler Yes or No?No, I used to but I feel like that is why my mom no longer has eyelashes!  My Better than Sex Mascara weaned me off  them and now the L'Oreal Voluminous Feline is doing the trick for every day wear!

2. Favorite Nail Shade? It changes a lot, currently light pink.

3. Favorite Lipstick Shade? I don't really have one, I vary from dark pink to neutral and usually just go bare.

4. Blow Dry or Air Dry your hair? Blow dry, you do not want to see my hair when I let it air dry!

5. Artificial Nails: Yes or No? No, but does gel count?

6. Foundation: Yes or No? Yes, I love Lingerie de Peau for going out and It Cosmetics CC cream for daily wear.

7. Hair Up or Hair Down? Down for the most part, but in the heat of the summer a bun really makes a difference!

8. Bar Soap or Body Wash? Body wash

9. Bath or Shower? I love a lingering bath but I usually shower

10. Favorite Body lotion? The Up and Up blue and white one.  Not sure which lotion it compares it self to.

11. Do you wear perfume? Is so, favorite scent? Yes!  I have three faves, Gucci Premiere, Chloe and Flowerbomb, I change it up.

12. Do you shave your legs everyday? No, probably every other day though

13. Favorite Lip Balm? Kopari Lip Love

14. How old were you when you first started wearing make-up? I guess about 12?

Link up and join the fun!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments