Five For Friday-Man it's hot!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday! It has been a long and busy short week and I am ready for another weekend!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!

ONE:


Ah travel planning is the best!  I just booked and am meeting up tonight to plan a trip to Mexico City with two of my friends!  I am sooo excited to eat and culture my way through such an amazing city!  Have you been?  Any recommendations?  We will be there for the Day of the Dead parade and I am so thrilled to see the action!

TWO:

Apparently it is eggplant season for the CSA's and farmer's markets of the world!


I am trying out two new recipes and hopefully will get them drafted in time so you can actually use them!  Speaking of a garden...my flowers are so thirsty we have not had enough rain!  Time to mulch and feed this weekend!


THREE:

I saw a lot of people share the "Don't let anyone treat you like free salsa, you are guac baby" meme this week and loved it!  This article on great commencement speeches by women goes well with it I think.  SO inspiring!

FOUR:

I did not share a recap of my birthday because it did not get photographed enough to deserve a post.  I ate so well!  I went to Superior Grill for Mexican Friday night with my main girls, Houston's with my momma for lunch Saturday.  My main jam Sylvain for brunch on Sunday followed by a delightful dinner with my main man at the James Beard Award Winning Peche.  Thank goodness there is a challenge at Pure Barre this month, I need to work all that off!

39 ain't so bad so far! (Photo cred Gentleman Caller)
FIVE:

How fun is this, especially for a summer playlist.  I can't decide if I like my college or high school songs better!

Well there you have it.  I plan on some time on a boat and some DG obligations this weekend.  What is on your agenda?  Can you believe it is June? 

Happy Cooki

No comments