Friday favorites- Tis the season to travel!

Hi friends, happy Friday!  This week felt short to me and that is a good thing!  I am traveling three of the next four weekends so I need the weeks to recover!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!


  • I am visiting my best friend Toni in Fairhope, Alabama this weekend.  You can see my other visits here  and here.  I am excited to get some QT with her and her cute kiddos!  We have girls night out tonight and then I am cooking a yummy dinner Saturday night.  Lots of wine and catching up is in order!

  • I got this dress in from J Crew Factory and it is so cute! I got a Small which is a size down for me, and it was still a little big in the waist.  So I put a cute skinny belt on with it and fell in love!




  • I wore it to a Happy Hour put on by my high school yesterday.  Our school colors are green and white so it was perfect!
  • Yesterday marked 5 years since I moved home from Austin.  It has sometimes felt like a lifetime ago and sometimes feels like yesterday.  Moving away from your hometown is hard, but probably the best thing I ever did for myself!  Do you live in the town you grew up in?
Well I hope you have a fabulous weekend full of whatever the heck you want.  

Happy Cooking!  

Missy



No comments