The Blended Blog Asks June

Hey everyone.  Linking up today for The Blended Blog Asks: JUNE SUMMER LOVIN’

1. Walk or Bike Ride? I love a good bike ride! So much easier now that we have blue bikes!

2. Favorite Picnic Food? I love a cheese and meat and fruit plate, but a turkey sandwich and Doritos will do!

My favorite summer lunch as a kid!
3. Pool or Lake? I love being by the lake, but would rather be in the pool!

4. Favorite Flavor of ice cream? I love peanut butter and chocolate together.

5. Ice Cream Cone or in a Dish? Cone! So delightful.

6. Flip Flops or Slides? flip flops for sure!

7. Jean Shorts or Jean Capris? Jorts! I always laugh remembering the hunt my friend Aimee and I went on for jean shorts that looked good on me a few years ago!

8. Favorite summer Fruit? Peaches!

9. Corn on the Cob or Cut Off the Cob? Corn on the cob!

10. Favorite summertime song? So many. Probably my favorite personally is Coconut by Widespread Panic. It was my jam in college and still can't get enough of it.  



11. Favorite summertime activity? Farmer's Markets, and day drinking in the shade.

12. Favorite Berry? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry? Strawberry!

13. Bikini’s, tankini’s or one pieces? Now that my next birthday will be 40 I am a one piece girl. It just feels right to me.

14. Dresses or Skirts? Dresses all day!

15. One Word to describe Summer? Sweltering. The weather here is not conducive to being outside unfortunately.

What are your summer faves?  Link up with the Blended Blog and share!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments