Five for Friday-On Vacation!

Hey y'all!  happy Friday!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

ONE:

I am heading to the beach this morning for a quick getaway with some of my gals.  We used to go every summer as a tradition, and that stopped wen everyone (well, except me) started getting married and having kids.  We are getting about half the band back together and I could not be more excited!

The last time we went, in 2010!
TWO:

I got my smaller than expected Nordstom package in.  I am sad all it is is a pair of work pants and work shoes.  Fingers crossed the restock what I wanted but couldn't get.  I am pleased with what I did get:

These run a bit big, but I have a big butt so I need that for work.  They are so comfy!

These are sooooo comfy and cute.  I love this style for work!

THREE:

I hosted book club this week.  We read American Girls: Social Media and the Secret life of Teenagers.  I was a bad hostess and did not read it.  Most of the moms of the group called it eye opening and scary.  After the discussion, I was kind of happier I don't have any kids.  But I digress, the spread was awesome and recipes are coming soon!



FOUR:

This is promising news for research in dementia and Alzheimer's disease. My grandfather died from it a few years ago and it was awful watching him lose his grip on reality and turn into a shadow of the man he was.  I hope none of us ever have to face it, but if we do, let's hope there is treatment!

FIVE:

I'm at the beach, did I say that already?

Well there you have it.  I will probably keep the Instagram low key so I can live in the moment but will try and recap sometime next week.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments