Recapping the weekend-friends and laughs!

Hey friends! Happy new week!  I cannot believe we are so close to Easter, this year is flying by!  I went to the Grand Hotel in Point Clear, Alabama with my three best friends from high school for an overnight stay this weekend to celebrate turning 40 this year.  

Man it was a blast!  We laughed until we cried telling old stories and new.  We joked about their kids and how we hoped they would have lifelong friendships like we do!  It was too short and too fun!  Here are a few pics to recap!  Linking up with Biana for weekending and Lindsay et al for Hello Monday.  Here we go!

Our cute cups via Etsy!
Getting ready for sunset.  The pool overlooked the beach and bay.
Old friends are the best friends!
A full day by the pool had us hungry!
 We went in after dinner to do the Hanacure Mask and drink wine.  Those masks are so fun to do in a group.  I cannot share the photos as they are too silly!

Here's to next time! Doesn'y our skin look Hanacure'ed, lol?
I wish everyone could have friends like these three!  I am so lucky to have them and all the subsequent friends I have made!  

How was your weekend?  Whatever you did I hope it brought joy!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

P.S. Happy 6th birthday to my second niece, my sweet Abby Rose!  She always marks how many years I have been home from Texas. Isn't she just a mess?





No comments