Friday Favorites-Bestie Weekend Time!

Hello!  Happy Friday!  This is the first week in a while that felt like a normal speed.  Probably because I am heading out of town today to have a pool weekend with my three best pals from high school to celebrate turning 40 this year!  Two have already turned 40 and Toni and I turn 40 at the end of May.



Yes indeed, we are going to the Grand!  We had high hopes of going to Oregon or Mexico, and then reality set in with all their kids and responsibilities and my crazy job and saving money for a house.  So instead we are doing a short weekend 2 hours away.  Like we have done so well before. I can't wait! We have certainly aged well!

High school in 1996.  The fourth of us is taking the picture. Now you know I am not a natural blonde, lol!

Just before I moved to Texas having a fun day in the French Quarter.  How was this 9 years ago?
Our last trip 2 years ago!
I seriously have nothing else to share.  It was nothing but work work work work work and catching up on some blog posts I never drafted.  And feeling really strange that Ginger is not around.  I am not sure how long it will take to get used to that! 

What do you have planned this weekend?  I hope it is delightfully fun!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments