Friday Favorites-Baby Mardi Gras!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day.  No matter your station in life, spread some extra love today will ya?I will be spending mine alone like a regular Friday night.  I don't need a special day to be shown I'm loved, I want that everyday!

I plan on a taking a hot bath with a book, which I haven't been able to do in so long!  Should make for a relaxing evening.


I need to relax because I slipped and fell at work the other day and landed hard on my knee.  It is just a bad bruise but it hurts to walk.  This overachiever needs to sit down!

I got Bitsy from Northshore Humane Society and I got an email from them yesterday that they are receiving 40 puppies and dogs from a breeder who was forced to surrender.  If you are in the local readership and are looking for a pup, check them out!

I love what Princess Beatrice is doing for her wedding!

I need to make these Keto Cookies that Nadine shared on her Instagram stories.  They look so good!

I have a full weekend of family on Saturday and friends and family on Sunday to kick off Mardi Gras!  I hope to have a recap for you Monday for once, but we shall see.

What re you up to this weekend?  What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments