Friday Favorites-Mardi Gras Mood

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  This week moved faster than the last few, I guess that is because January is finally over! 





I am in a good mood because my man is in town for the weekend.  Long distance is hard, but the every other weekend visits make it easier!

How dumb are these criminals?  Only in Florida!  (no offense to my Florida friends!)

This is one of the best real life stories I have read in awhile.  The world can still be a good place sometimes despite its efforts to disappoint us!

We are heading to the raunchy and hysterical Krew Du Vieux (warning, this link may be NSFW) on Saturday!  I cannot wait.  Here is a sample of the last time I took it in!

Now that Mardi Gras is here it is king cake time.  I have been having too much!  I need to make some of my king cake crack too while it is the season!

King Cake Crack
How good does that look?
I got myself a dress for the Endymion Extravaganza from Amazon.  It was so cheap!  And it looks great.  I can't wait to wear it!


Well there you have it.  What do you have on tap for the weekend?  I hope you enjoy it no matter what is on the agenda!

Happy Cooking,

Missy

No comments