The Blended Blog Asks-November

Hey y'all!  Linking up for another edition of The Blended Blog asks!  This month we are discussing what we are grateful for.  I can tell you I sure am grateful to be on the way back from Mexico, it was such a fun trip, bit it makes you miss the comforts of home.  I'm super grateful for these things:

I am so thankful for everything but especially family, friends, pup and man!
But here are the questions the lovely ladies asked.  Enjoy and link up!

1. Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal? Yes or No?  I sure have.  I love going back and looking over it.  I have been bad about writing it, I need to keep it out, out of sight out of mind!

2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? Yes or No?  I have never hosted and I hope to one day.  I probably never will though as I don't qualify as a "matriarch" in my family.

3. Favorite Food from The Thanksgiving Meal?  Do I have to pick just one? Besides my grandma's rice and gravy, my top two are:






4. What one thing in Nature are you most grateful for?  Mountains, I miss them!

5. Pumpkin Pie: Yes or No?  Not a real pumpkin pie girl.  I love pecan.

6. Traditional Cookbook: Yes or No? Yes, my tried and true favorite is River Road Recipes and it is the source for Spinach Madeline!

7. Oven Baked or Deep-Fried Turkey?  We always have oven baked but man I love oven fried!

8. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Yes or No?  Yes please! Bring on the turkey sandwiches and leftover casseroles!

9. What is one household product your most grateful for?  Bleach. I try to bleach my kitchen sink every weekend and it helps when my laundry magic tricks still won't get the red wine out of my white couch!

10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?  hmmm... as you know, I love to cook and am grateful for the smiles those meals put on other people's faces.  But going out to a meal that I am not judging my own food and being my own critic is such a treat! I will say that!



Link on up with them and join the fun!  What are you grateful for?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments