Five For Friday-Weather induced free time

Hey y'all!  I am linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/ Caitlin/Della for High Five for Friday! I am ready for the weekend!  We had an event planned to raise money for Hogs for the Cause during the LSU/Florida game.  The game is cancelled and so is our event because of the hurricane.  Hope all my Floridian friends stay high and dry.  This storm looks like no joke.  I hate it! In any event, here we go!

ONE:

These people must have been inspired by Harry Potter, but clearly didn't get the message of the books!

TWO:

As a person who thinks clowns are creepy this is just, well, creepy!

THREE:

Ain't nobody got time for that! These cooking projects make the food blogger in me cringe!


FOUR:

I got invited to the sneak preview of the Nordstrom Rack opening here in New Orleans!  I assume it is because I am a cardholder, but who cares how?! I love me a Nordstrom in any form! It is two stories, chock full of great deals and I cannot wait to go back and shop again!

FIVE:

Getting my hair did today!  Trying something new, balayage highlights!  I got inspo from this pin.  I can't wait to see how it looks!

Well that is what I have, what are you up to for the weekend?  Let me know!  Have a good one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments