Five for Friday!

Hey my little chimichangas, it is Friday!  It has been a long week!  Linking up with the vacationing Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/ Caitlin/Della for High Five for FridayHere we go!


ONE:

Heading to Baton Rouge to see my Tigers play in person this weekend!  I only have five words:


Oh heck, I'll add three more.  "Geaux to hell"

TWO:

I am officially moving to my new pad on Halloween. I guess that means no plans for me, except ignoring trick or treaters and unpacking, hee hee.  What are you up to?  What are your costumes?  I want to live vicariously through you!

THREE:

My little angel got her hair did this week.  She was too cute not to share!  I love my little bratty rescue pup!
That scarf did not last long!
FOUR:
I really enjoyed this wonky report on the price increase in po boys over time. It is just in time for Po Boy Fest this weekend. They are delicious no matter what.  Like this one I had a few months ago.  I need another one in my life soon.  I will get one Monday and report back!



FIVE:

Are you watching Westworld on HBO? I am. It's good but I'm still only hooked because of my starting from the beginning. What's your take on it? Love it, hate it?

Hope you all have a weekend as fabulous as you are!  See you back on Monday with a recap of my shenanigans!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments