Five for Friday-Back to reality

It's been a long week! Getting back to reality after Jazz Fest is hard and I am trying to get my life back in order.  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE:

Let's have a lot of good news this week! How cute is this little fella? I love that he is using his imagination to do good!

TWO:

How excited would you be if you were surprised by one of your all time favorite famous people?  Sign me up for this class!

THREE:

My inner history nerd smiled at the fun team work in this story! It is amazing what a team on twitter can accomplish!

FOUR:

Zoe's Kitchen is going to be my new spot for Thursday Happy Hour!  Hummus and wine are my favorite foods!


FIVE:

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms.  Those of children, those of dogs and cats, those of the step nature and all the ones that want to be a mom so bad in their hearts but it isn't in the cards for whatever reason.  Love on your people this weekend and appreciate all the good things you have in your life.  I plan on making my people some delicious food! What are your plans?

Well that is it!  Looking forward to a book and a bath tonight, pretty exciting!  What are you up to this weekend?

Happy Friday!

Missy

No comments