Spring is in the air (Cauliflower, spring onion and chicken sausage sheet pan supper)

You know I love a good sheet pan supper. Now that I am getting a weekly share of produce from Covey Rise Farms, I am having to get creative in the kitchen again, which I love.  The first week was a smashing success except for having beets in it.  The day I picked it up, I knew I wanted to start with the beautiful spring onions and cauliflower.

This is a new spin on the sheet pan and I loved it!  You can use regular green onions and onions to mimic this.  Roasted Cauliflower is just a great treat, and who doesn't love chicken sausage?

Make this, it is super easy and yummy.  It would probably be an awesome foil pack on the grill too if you do those.  Have you had spring onions before?  Full recipe to follow the montage. Linking up for Meal Plan Monday.

A beautiful bowl of roasted goodness!
The cast.  I added some friends from the pantry as well.  I was home alone so no one was offended by my dragon breath, hee hee.
All chopped up and lovely.
You don't have to be so orderly like I am!
Look at that color and roast marks!
Spring Onion and Cauliflower Sheet Pan Supper

One head of cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
One spring onion, tops and bottom, cut into one inch pieces
one pack of chicken sausage, cut into rounds
one small shallot, minced
three cloves garlic, minced
Olive Oil (about 2 tbsp, but eyeball it)
Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 400. Place cauliflower, onion and sausage on a foil lined baking sheet.  Sprinkle with garlic and shallot and then drizzle with olive oil.  Salt and pepper to taste.  Roast in oven for 20 minutes.  Toss to get even browning and roast another 15 minutes or more until cauliflower is browned to your liking.

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments