Friday Favorites-It's carnival time!

Hey y'all!  Been slightly MIA due to Mardi Gras in full swing!  The weather has been crap and we are trading the 80's we have not been enjoying in between bouts of rain  for the 30's at night again next week.  Mother Nature needs to lay off the drugs!

Today is my Mardi Gras luncheon!  I usually do it with the Ladies of Misrule, but this year, my friends and I decided to do our own lunch, try a brand new restaurant, Justine, and invite the men!  I have not seen Gentleman Caller all week since and the kiddos were sick, so I can't wait to see him!  We will be wearing wigs and colorful attire so he may not recognize me!

Today is also my middle sister's birthday!  Both sisters having a birthday in one week is fun but expensive!  I get to hang out with her today too.  We are less than two years apart, my poor mom.  Love this girl to the moon and back! 

Just a dark haired skinnier me, lol!
Mardi Gras is actually Tuesday, but I am getting all my fun in this weekend and treating that as a substitute Saturday to catch up on blogging.  I need to get some posts drafted!

I hope you have a festive weekend no matter what you are doing!  See you back at some point with yummy food!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments