Friday Favorites - Luck O' the Irish

Hey friends, happy Friday!  This has been a LONG week and I am so glad the weekend is here!

I didn't get to the gym all week because of work and Hogs for the Cause prep. But like magic, Pure Barre brought back my beloved 7:15 am class today! I cannot wait!  Well, I guess I already went depending on when you are reading this, lol.

Happy 9th birthday to my oldest niece, Kate!  She is my goddaughter and the light of my life.  She is so smart, sassy and spunky!  My Katey Kakes is going to do some good in the world when she gets older!

Those freckles though!
I bought three dresses last weekend as I told you and I thought I should show you them. All of them have pockets. I love TJ Maxx!

This is going to be perfect for Founder's Day next weekend! Hey, Ginger!
I wore this on date night; it's also perfect for casual Friday at work.
I am going to live in this linen dress all summer!
I have nothing by St. Patrick's Day fun on the radar this weekend.  Saturday is with friends for the Uptown Parade and Sunday is with my family for the suburban parade.  We are celebrating my grandparents' 68th wedding anniversary!  I last went to the parade to celebrate their 65th anniversary.  How cute are they?

We were so lucky to have them on the family beach trip last year!
Um yeah, I worked a full week of work plus and hour before today started; I am worn out! I have nothing else in me!  C'mon 5:00!  What do you have going on this weekend?  I hope something fun!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments