Friday Favorites- A much lighter weekend ahead.

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  I am so glad it is finally here.  This has been a long week and I constantly thought it was the next day every day!


This was a terrible story that made me so sad, but it does have a bit of a silver lining.  People who are cruel to dogs make me so angry.  I have my second designer rescue pup and both were abused, I just cannot understand it how they were.  Both are and were the sweetest and I am so glad I took them out of a bad situation.

We are getting our first cold front Monday!  It will finally be in the 80's during the day and 60's at night.  I can't wait for it to be out of the high 90's, I sweat just walking to my car in front of my house! We have had a record month and I am glad it is ending!

Speaking of cooking, I am also making up some of my good pal Kristen's Jambalaya rice mix for two friends that have recently had babies.  Y'all need to try her mix, it is so delicious.  Kerri is now a fan and you should be too!

When I was in Barcelona many moons ago, I loved all the food, but there was a Thai restaurant there I liked so much, I ate there twice!  This article about interesting Thai food in Greenland made me think of that!

I am heading to happy hour today at the beautiful new Sazerac House.  I was supposed to go to the grand opening soiree last weekend, but skipped because my cousin and friends were in town.  I can't wait to see the beautiful space!

LSU plays early and I have some housework to do after all my fun weekends recently, so it should be a pretty low key weekend, which is fine with me.  What is on the agenda for your weekend?  Hope you have a great one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments